What is Skate Camp?
Tour DFW's best skate parks with The Point Skate Shop. The Point Van is a 15 passenger Chevy Express decked out for skateboarding. Everyday campers and instructors travel to a new skate park. Make friends, improve your skills, and most importantly, have FUN!
Spring Break Skate Camp 2020
We will be holding Spring Break Camp out of the Fairview location only this year.
Spring Break Camp will be held from 9am-4pm during the week of March 9th-13th.
2020 Summer Dates TBD
Monday - Guapo Skills Center
Tuesday - The Edge at Allen Skate Park
Wednesday - Action Park Alliance
Thursday - 4DWN Project
Friday - Northeast Community Skate Park in Frisco
How Do I Sign Up?
- Complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- After submitting the online registration form you will be redirected to the camp payment page to complete the online payment process. If you are not redirected to the payment page please click HERE.
- At checkout please select "Store Pickup" as your shipping method.
- If you are registering multiple kids or signing up for multiple weeks and would like to receive your discounted rate please come in to the store and complete the payment process.
I have registered and paid, what's next?
- A member of our staff will be in contact with you the week before camp to go over more details.
- Admission to state of the art skate parks and facilities.
- Top notch skateboard instruction and guidance.
- Rental Safety Gear and Skateboard if needed.
- Transportation to all parks from The Point.
- A FREE Point T-Shirt
- The Spring Break camp experience of a lifetime!
- Safety gear: All campers are required to wear a helmet at all times. Full pads(Knee, elbow, and wrist) are HIGHLY recommended but not required.
- Food and water: All campers must bring their own lunch everyday of camp. Campers will put their lunch in a cooler to help control the temperature. Snacks and water will be provided by The Point.
- Sunscreen: All campers must bring sunscreen. In Texas it is HOT and we will be spending a lot of time skateboarding outside.
- Clothing: Campers should wear comfortable athletic clothing. Skate shoes will also be very helpful.
- Drop Off/ Pick Up: Parents need to drop off their campers before 9:00AM. Our goal is to get on the road as soon as possible and have maximum skating time. Parents must pick campers up at 4:00PM. The bowl may be available to skate after camp, however some days the bowl will be closed for lessons.
- Sign up with a friend and you each get $25 off your week.
Please email us at [email protected] if you would like to take advantage of our discounts.