COVID-19 Skate Lesson Safety Policy
The student and instructor must maintain a safe distance at all times.
Masks are recommended.
A maximum of 2 people can be present during a skate lesson.
Skate Lessons are scheduled by online appointment only. Please do not call to book your appointment, all open availability is online.
If you have any questions, please send us a message on Instagram/Facebook
The Point Skate Lessons
Whether you want to learn how to ollie, drop in, or just get comfortable on the board, our instructors will help make your dreams a reality. We focus on safety, balance, perseverance, and most importantly FUN. Skateboarding is challenging and we guarantee that you will fall. The more you fall, the more you learn, and we've learned a lot. Our instructors are life long skateboarders who live and breathe skateboarding. With their expertise any trick can be mastered.
How do I sign up?
1. Purchase a SKATE LESSONS PACKAGE at the bottom of this page
- Please choose "store pickup" as your shipping method
2. Sign a WAIVER
3. SCHEDULE A SKATE LESSON
- You will receive an email confirmation once you schedule your lesson where you can modify/cancel your appointment.
- For help booking your lesson online please CLICK HERE
- You can also schedule a lesson by calling us at 972-363-0129
Lessons are scheduled based on open availability. First come, First serve. A 24 hour notice must be given in order to reschedule a lesson. You will receive an email and text reminder one day before your appointment. NO SHOWS- If a student does not give a 24 hour notice prior to the lessons and fails to show up. That student will be charged for the missed lesson. Emergency cancellations will be handled on a case by case basis. In the event that you wish to cancel & discontinue lessons, we can transfer your remaining balance to a gift card for store credit. Sorry, No refunds.
- Your Skateboard
- Safety Gear - Helmet Required
- Skate Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Positive Attitude
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I learn in a skateboard lesson?
- One main goal for first time students is to become skate park ready, this includes pushing, turns, ollies, and dropping in. Once the fundamentals are established the possibilities are endless.
How often should I schedule a lesson?
- We suggest scheduling one lesson a week. This allows you to keep a consistent schedule/ instructor and have time to practice or go to the skate park on your own.
Do lesson expire?
If I have two kids that want to take lessons can they both use the same package?
- Absolutely! Essentially, when you purchase a lesson you are reserving the hour and you can split the time as you wish. Often our instructors will have a recommendation on how to best use the time. *NOTE: Pricing is different for group lesson
Thank you for joining The Point Skate Lessons program, we can't wait to skate with you!